What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, 30th September 2022.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
- What are the eligibility dates for entry?
- Entrants eligible for consideration must have been opened before 1st May 2021.
- For further information on how to submit your entry please click here.
Do I have to pay to enter?
- No, there is no charge to enter the awards.
- However, all shortlisted finalists are expected to send a representative to the awards night, held in London on the 5th March 2023. Tickets will be available to purchase nearer the time (prices to be announced). Those attending will need to pay for and make their own arrangements for accommodation and/or travel.
Can I enter more than one category?
- You may only enter one of the Spa of the Year categories for any one property. However, you may also enter as many relevant of the following: Spa Leader, Sustainable Spa, Worldwide Health & Wellness Destination and Team of the Year.
- If entering more than one category, please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account. Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Spas/Entrants. Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Sustainable Spa of the Year category, you will be required to attend a virtual interview on Tuesday, 6th December 2022.
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Spa Leader of the Year category, you will be required to attend a virtual interview on Wednesday, 7th December 2022.
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of any of the Spa of the Year categories you will be required to attend a virtual official interview. These will be held from Thursday, 8th December to Monday, 12th December 2022.
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Spa Group of the Year category, you will be required to attend a virtual interview on Tuesday, 13th December 2022.
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
Is there a word limit on the answers?
Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question and answer fields.