Terms and Conditions
By submitting your entry online, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
* Please enter using the official entry forms with supporting documentation and materials as we reserve the right not to accept entries not adhering to official entry criteria. Supporting materials can include photographs, online and web materials, and any other reasonable medium that will enhance a submission.
* Entrants eligible for consideration must have been opened before 1st May 2019.
* The deadline for submitting entries to all categories of the World Spa & Wellness Awards is Monday 10th May 2021.
* Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Spa Leader of the Year category, you will be required to attend a virtual interview on Tuesday, 24 August 2021.
* Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Sustainable Spa of the Year category, you will be required to attend a virtual interview on Wednesday, 25 August 2021.
* Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of any of the Spa of the Year categories you will be required to attend a virtual official interview. These will be held from Wednesday 21 June 2021 to Wednesday 26 July 2021.
* All shortlisted finalists are expected to send a representative to the awards night, held in London on the 17th October 2021. Tickets will be available to purchase nearer the time at a cost from £149 +VAT each. Those attending will need to pay for and make their own arrangements for accommodation and/or travel.
* The winners of each category will be announced at the Awards ceremony on Sunday 17th October 2020.
* The judges’ decisions are final, and we will not enter into correspondence or conversation about decisions that have been made.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from Professional Beauty Group, please contact Lizzi Diggins immediately (t: 020 3841 7365).
- Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received and funds cleared. E-Tickets will be sent 2 weeks before the event to the email provided when booking.
Special dietary requirements
- Guest information must be supplied by the Friday 17th September 2021, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
- It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
- No refund will be given if you cancel your booking.
- If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Direct Marketing Questions
Trades Exhibitions (publishers of Professional Beauty) will use one or more of your various contact details to contact you regarding Professional Beauty, including your subscription renewals, reader research and other relevant products and services. Please select how you would like to be contacted: [ ] By Post [ ] By Email [ ] By Phone [ ] By SMS
Trades Exhibitions may also contact you regarding selected third parties if they feel there is a legitimate interest in their products and services. Please select how you would be prefer to be contacted: [ ] By Post [ ] By Email [ ] By Phone [ ] By SMS